Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This blog is gonna be everything Pockie Ninja. I'll be writing down here every bit of information I know and can get about Pockie Ninja. For those of you who don't know what Pockie Ninja is, well... It's a browser based MMO game inspired by Bleach and Naruto. You create an account. Log in to the game. Choose your name and choose your starting suit (which is inspired by characters from Bleach and Naruto).

The game features chibi-sized characters from both Naruto and Bleach. I'm using Ulquiorra myself and I have to say it's a nice time-consuming game. Levelling up your toon can make you lose sense of time and by the time your eyes are hurting you'll find it's already 1 am. lol.

Well here's the link to the game for those of you who want to play.

http://ninja.game321.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment